(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of the order.
(2) “Consumer” for the purposes of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://www.the-photokitchen.com.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract comes with the contract
THE PHOTOKITCHEN by
EstefanoOnatrac Photography Limited
Company House No: 1338 1144
3rd Floor Office
207 Regent Street
London W1B 3HH
Contact: postbox (at) the-photokitchen (dot) com
§ 3 resignation / cancellation
(1) When booking workshops offered on the website, the following conditions apply:
Registration for one of the workshop events is only binding after invoicing and payment. A cancellation is free of charge up to 10 days BEFORE beginning, until 3 days BEFORE the beginning 50% of the workshop fee will be refunded. Cancellation 2 days before or on the day of the workshop there is no refund. For workshops other cancellation periods apply, these are mentioned on the booking page, because of the cost-intensive products. We recommend if necessary, to take out a cancellation insurance.
(2) Furthermore, THE PHOTOKITCHEN shall be entitled to extraordinary rescission of the contract for materially justified reasons, in particular if – force majeure or other circumstances for which the hotel is not responsible make the fulfilment of the contract impossible
§ 4 cancellation policy.
(1) Right of Withdrawal THE PHOTOKITCHEN exclusively sells printed matter that is produced according to customer specifications, so that the consumer’s right to revoke a distance selling contract is excluded.
End of revocation
§ 5 travel
(1) When booking a trip/participating on group trip/travel, the terms and conditions of the organizer apply
(1) The contract language is Dutch/English/German only.
As of March 2021
Free terms and conditions created by agb.de